Here is a sneak peak of the Table of Contents for my food label guide
Section 1: Label Claims
- Nutrient Claims
- Health Claims
- Structure/Function Claims
Section 2: Make Shopping Easier....
- Look at Nutrition Facts
- Look at Ingredient Lists
Section 3 : Look For Vs. Be Cautious Of
- Look For This on Labels Vs. That
Section 4: My 6 Best Tips for Weight Management
Section 5: Resources
This "iPhone App" Is Perfect For Those Who;
- Want to learn more about what the claims on labels mean
- Want helpful hints on how to read labels, without being fooled
- Desire the appropriate online resources for learning more information
- Would like some motivation for picking up a product and actually attempting to understand the "facts"
- Would like a better understanding of just how food and supplement labels are regulated and monitored
What Type of Phone Do You Need?
- You don't necessarily need a smart phone, but in order to use this when you are shopping it would be helpful to have a SmartPhone so you can open the file while you are in the aisles.
- I have not tested this on a Blackberry, but it works on all updated iPhones (I have a 3g and it works well on my phone).
- If you do not have a smart phone you can still benefit from this having booklet as a good "at home reference. I will also send it in PDF file for you to open on your computer.
E-mail me at GCsmiler19@yahoo.com (NOTE: make the subject "Food Label Guide Question")
Say goodbye to confusion in the aisles, for GOOD!
HOW TO ORDER
- Click on the PayPal widget (top right corner) to order.
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address so I can e-mail you the label book
- You will get the label book in your e-mail (in a website format for your phone, and a Word format for your computer) within two weeks.