Typical blog issue.....I recently realized that my blog's feed is no longer working appropriately. I wrote this post intending to take a little break until I figured out the issue. But of course, right after I posted this I realized....IT FINALLY WORKS! If you subscribe to my feed and do not see this, will you let me know?! From my end it seems to finally be updating my blog content (it hasn't been since April 8th). Anyway, I'll still be taking a break as I put together some amazing, healthy, lower FODMAPs, and seasonal recipes for you. To keep you excited, here is what's coming up on The Candid RD!
- Portobello Cheese Steak Sandwiches (Open Faced!)
- Shrimp Sandwiches (Clean Eating Recipe)
- What I Eat everyday (I know you're just dying to know!)
- My Dad's Chicken Cacciatore (yes, you can still enjoy a good hot meal when the weather is warm!)
- Grilled Zucchini with Mint and Feta
- Lower Calorie Molten Lava Cake
- Salmon Salad on hearty grain crackers
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars
- Toasted Amaranth with Whipped Cottage Cheese
You'll also find out what's going on with this, and weather or not our plants survived......
and how I'm doing with this (and why I'm journaling my wellness)......
Hopefully I'll be back VERY soon! Until then, I'm off to go on a nice long run, get a haircut, figure out what's wrong with my car, get some groceries, and enjoy a nice day off with my husband (yes, we BOTH have today off, sometimes it's nice working in retail!).
Thanks for reading.
The Candid Rd