Thursday, May 2, 2013

Since I've Been "Gone"; Salmon Burgers, Poached Eggs, Food Cravings, Cuban Chicken, Baked Cod, and a Clean Eating Feast

Now that my feed finally works (what the heck?!) I thought I'd catch you up on what you might have missed since April 8th (yeah, that's how long my feed hasn't been working).  Starting with a photo you may just have to get used to, because I'm addicted to pesto these days.




And, in no particular order....here we go!














And as you may have read in yesterday's post, I've got some great recipes coming up (such as the Mediterranean Salmon Salad pictured above), starting on Monday!  Until then, I'll be working, traveling, and doing some weekend celebrating (bachelorette party this weekend for a friend!).



Thanks for reading.

The Candid Rd

5 comments :

  1. so glad to see you back! computer problems are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer your feeds been down. Glad to see its back. Loving pesto too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your feed is working again! I've been living pesto lately, too - I'm going to experiment with a tempeh version this weekend. I'm looking forward to your recipe for Mediterranean salmon salad! Have a great weekend, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay that the feed is working. Have a great weekend Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pesto photo looks so nice. I love the taste of salmon in salmon burgers and the perfect look of the eggs in the poached eggs. I still have to try eating cuban chicken, Baked Cod with Chorizo, and other good recipes, which are included in the feed. The Sesame Tuna, Purple Fries, Carrot Mint Salad, and Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream sound delicious, tasty and yummy.

    ReplyDelete